Do you think that TV programs, movies and video games influence young people's behavior?

It has been said that young people are concealed minds that need to be discovered. Teenagers are influenced really easy. This is an interesting topic that will be addressed differently for each one and the concept provided will be based on factors such as cultural and even familiar background. When it comes to me, I consider that the TV might define many things in young people for some reasons that I will develop in the next paragraphs.

Undoubtedly, TV helps young people to define their personalities. At this age, young adults are learning to be social and even moral individuals. Even though, the prospect that their personalities would be affected relies in more than one aspect, the TV plays a pivotal role. To be more specific, I will provide an example with my little sister. When she turned 13 years old, my sister started behaving differently and even I might say that was not a suitable form. My mother and I wondered why my sister was acting like that. Then a few weeks later we found that a TV show was influencing my sister to act in this way. Astonishing, after my mother punished my sister and forbade her to watch this kind of TV shows she became normal.

Another remarkable aspect that should be mentioned in this explanation is the fact that teenagers are not capable of thinking in a logical way. In today's societies, it is surprising how common, young adults are taking part in crimes. The best explanation about this plight is offered by scientists who are concurred upon the fact that teenagers at their ages still don't reach a logical stage of thinking. Notwithstanding, teenagers, get a strong influence from TV, in other words, they might act as subjects that in reality they are not. Thus, I have learned that TV affects teenagers.

Although, some young adults and even children might learn positive things by watching TV programs. I remember when I was in high school, my mother used to advise me to watch discovery channel because I could learn. I seems to me that she was right, due to the fact that some programs presented in this channel I also could find it in books and even in teachers' classes. So, one should say that TV might be bad or good, all depending in what kind of program one watches.

Finally, for the reasons stated above, I support the statement that TV in general influences young adults because they still don't think in a logical way, they are defining their personalities, although they might learn from TV as well.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. for example:

because
they still don't think in a logical way,
they are defining their personalities, although
they might learn from TV as well.

--------------------------------