A gift can contribute to a child s development What gift would you give to help a child development

A gift can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child development?

From long ago, gifts have been an important issue among humans. For some people, especially most of girls and women who are more sensitive and emotional, giving a gift is an irreplaceable component of their life. But, it is different in children. it is controvertible axiomatic that a present for a child is more important than a gift for other people, due to its role to upbringing children from childhood. I, personally, believe that a chess board is the best gift for a child for many reasons. I explicate my reasons in next paragraphs.

The first and foremost feature of playing a chess game is thinking. With playing chess, a child can learn the rules of the game and utilize these rules to overcome his or her opponent, helping one to increase his or her self-confidence by winning, as well as improving the power of deduction and logic according to the nature of this game. By this puzzle game, a child, no matter girl or boy, is able to think about different situations happened during the game and make up their mind about the solutions by their own.

It is crystal clear that kids like playing various kinds of games, like football, tennis, computer games, to name but a few. Why we do not use such a tremendous advantage to teach them the skills they have to learn in future. Recently, scientists have shown that children who have been thought by variety of games by their parents are smarter than others, showing that many games, particularly those using children’s mind, like playing chess, can be beneficial in improving mental abilities of a child.

The last but not least, losing in a chess game can be beneficial, teaching one that he or she is not perfect and still needs to learn. By playing chess game children learn to think carefully because in this game there always exist a winner and a loser, and due to everyone hates to be a loser they learn to think carefully, be patient, and increase their capacities about losing the game. They also learn they have to analyze their games and acquire their playing’s flaws and deficiencies to prevent repeating these flaws in upcoming games.

All in all, with all this taken into account, a chess board can be a good gift not only for a child but also for other people. For children it is significantly important to learn some practical skills via some especial ways other than direct teaching by their parents, like playing games. Playing chess owing to its nature can be so advantageous for intellectual abilities of a kid. Meanwhile, losing in this game teaches children to determine their fault which is useful for their future life.

From long ago, gifts have been an important issue among humans.

it is controvertible axiomatic that
it is controvertible that
it is axiomatic that