Hard Work to be Successful.

Hard Work to be Successful.

In today's societies, people are more concern for getting money than any other thing. Each one is competing for the same porpuses, and the one who works hard is the one who will get the best chance to succeed. It has being said that luck doesn't exist, and one's luck is based on the decisitions that he or she take. This is an interistingtopic that will devide many people because each person will develop a different opinion about that due to the complexity of the topic. When it comes to me, I support the statement above, and I will explain my point based on some reasons that I will provide in the next paragraphs.

In the first place, if one's work hard, then one might earn more money. It has been determined that big companies have started with a small amount of money. Thus people who work hard might save money and develop new projects. For instance, let's make an example with Bill Gate, started a small business, way before starting the microft company. Since, he was young, he worked hard and saved a lot of money to start his own business. Thus, his company grew up and became one of the biggest.

In addition, people who work hard, find better opportunities than those who don't. My grandmother used to say that ''nothing comes alone'' that means that if one wish something one's should go for it and don't give up ultil get it. For instance, my friend Jose is a good example about that. When he graduted from the comunity college in my country Dominican Republic, Jose was trying to find a good job, even though he applied to more than three companies Jose only got a job interview from one of them. At the beginning Jose dindn't like the idea because the job offered to him was not in his field, but after sometime of working in the position and makin a good job, Jose was considered for a supervisor posisition in his field. This tough me that people whould work hard and never give up.

while some people stay in their houses, relaying in their luck and witing for things that never will arrive, those who are awared that luck doesn't exist, will attain their goals. Furthermore, people who work hard to attain their goals will save time and will try to transform their lives everyday more.

To sum up, for the reasons state above, I outright consider that the best way of being successdul is understanding that work is the key for that, because those who work hard will earn more money and will get better opportunities as well.

people are more concern
people are more concerned

he or she take.
he or she takes.

if one's work hard,
if one's working hard,
if one works hard,

if one wish something one's should go for it
if one wishes something one should go for it

Sentence: Each one is competing for the same porpuses, and the one who works hard is the one who will get the best chance to succeed.
Error: porpuses Suggestion: purposes

Sentence: It has being said that luck doesn't exist, and one's luck is based on the decisitions that he or she take.
Error: decisitions Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This is an interistingtopic that will devide many people because each person will develop a different opinion about that due to the complexity of the topic.
Error: interistingtopic Suggestion: interesting topic
Error: devide Suggestion: decide

Sentence: In addition, people who work hard, find better opportunities than those who don't. My grandmother used to say that ''nothing comes alone'' that means that if one wish something one's should go for it and don't give up ultil get it.
Error: ultil Suggestion: until

Sentence: When he graduted from the comunity college in my country Dominican Republic, Jose was trying to find a good job, even though he applied to more than three companies Jose only got a job interview from one of them.
Error: graduted Suggestion: graduated
Error: comunity Suggestion: community

Sentence: At the beginning Jose dindn't like the idea because the job offered to him was not in his field, but after sometime of working in the position and makin a good job, Jose was considered for a supervisor posisition in his field.
Error: posisition Suggestion: position
Error: makin Suggestion: making

Sentence: while some people stay in their houses, relaying in their luck and witing for things that never will arrive, those who are awared that luck doesn't exist, will attain their goals.
Error: awared Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: witing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum up, for the reasons state above, I outright consider that the best way of being successdul is understanding that work is the key for that, because those who work hard will earn more money and will get better opportunities as well.
Error: successdul Suggestion: successful

-------------------------