How will you identify your generation?

How will you identify your generation?

I think now adays people are recognized by their generation. First of all I will say Life is all about changes. Peoples are changing their thoughts are changing their style of work and talking with others is also changing with time. People has become more self centered. As the inventions of all new i phones and i pads and many other new devices people have stopped getting socialize and talking to them . Our generation people are really busy in their prospective life's and don't care about other's.

It has changed our generation in many ways. People are more educated now days. They go to school and universities and gain more knowledge. Due to watching T.V. and more action movies they have become more aggressive. They have become more sensitive and never listen to others.

Their life style has changed a lot. they eat outside rather than cooking at home because they don't have time and their life is too fast. They don't want to waste their time in cooking and washing clothes. they have machine for all this. Previous generation use to do house chores and play outside and getting socialize, but now days they don't play outsides rather than playing outside they will play in their i pads or i phones and don't like to go and talk to their neighbor.

To sum up I will say today's generation have changed a lot. Their prospect and goals towards the life has changed. They have different priorities in life. So at the end i will say due to these characteristics anyone can identify our generation and that's how our life is becoming now days.

Our generation people are really busy in their prospective life's and don't care about other's.
In our generation, people are really busy in their prospective lives and don't care about others.

Previous generation use to do house chores
Previous generation used to do house chores

today's generation have changed a lot.
today's generations have changed a lot.

It is 'nowadays' not 'now days'