If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would your change? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Everything in this world is continually changing and it is important for the welfare of mankind. Because of drastic changes in every field, mostly technology, we indulge ourselves too much that we forget about the importance of our nature. Besides taking care of everything, it is also necessary to take care of our nature. If I have authority and power to change one important thing in my hometown then I would like to bring certain measures to reduce pollution.

Most importantly, measures required to reduce the pollution of industries. Pollution is one of the major problems which is not only affecting my hometown but also the entire planet. Various pollution like air pollution, water pollution, sound pollution etc. are playing important roles to imbalance the environmental condition. My hometown is located in an industrial belt. Chemical factories like fertilizer, battery, disinfectants etc are producing huge amount of wastes daily. Because of these waste not only air is polluting but also water gets polluted. On the other hand, the major attraction of the town, steel plant, is increasing its production with the rise of pollution simultaneously. All these pollution are done by this plant alone. Measures are required to control these pollution as some industries are deviating the pollution control methods and running the plant.

Additionally, vehicles are also playing an important role to contribute to the pollution. Most of the vehicles are running without pollution check. Industries as well as those vehicles are adding tons of carbon dioxide to the environment. People are suffering from respiratory diseases because of that. Steps are promptly required to reduce this air pollution from the vehicles. Maintaining the laws strictly will help to reduce this pollution. Moreover, it is required to aware people about the adverse effects of pollution through various programs. To save money, some illiterate people avoid taking preventive measures against pollution. Sending the messages through various cultural programs are required.

Finally, preventive measures like planting trees, reducing deforestation, removal of wastage regularly, regular check up of vehicles etc. will not only reduce the pollution but also keeps the city clean. Strict laws should be introduced to regulate this pollution and deviating them will have to face penalty. It will helps the people to stay healthy rather than surviving on medicine. Beside all those things, increasing greenery will make the city beautiful.

In a conclusion, if each and everyone take a small step against pollution, it will makes the planet more lively. Drastic change in this field is not possible. Small steps will lead to final destination. So because of the above mentioned reasons I like to bring control measures to reduce pollution in my hometown.

measures required to reduce the pollution of industries.
measures are required to reduce the pollution of industries.

which is not only affecting my hometown but also the entire planet.
which is affecting not only my hometown but also the entire planet.

are playing important roles to imbalance the environmental condition.
are playing important roles to the imbalance of the environmental conditions.

Definitions of imbalance
noun
lack of proportion or relation between corresponding things.
tension is generated by the imbalance of power
synonyms: disparity, variance, variation, lack of harmony, disproportion, lopsidedness, unevenness, inequality, gulf, breach, gap

not only air is polluting but also water gets polluted.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sending the messages through various cultural programs are required.
(Sending the messages through various cultural programs) is required.

will not only reduce the pollution but also keeps the city clean.
will not only reduce the pollution but also keep the city clean.

Strict laws should be introduced to regulate this pollution and deviating them will have to face penalty
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

It will helps the people
It will help the people

if each and everyone take a small step
if each and everyone takes a small step

it will makes the planet more lively.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and makes

Description: don't use 'not only..but also...' a lot of times in one essay.