Integrated essay about Buzzing in advertisement

Essay topics in audio

It goes without saying that attracting more consumers through different advertisements is a controversial issue among the producers. One of the latest method is called "buzzing". In this method buzzers try to sell products to someone they know or meet. The reading mention three negative effects of buzzing, whereas the lecturer brings some arguments to reject it.

The first point which is mentioned in the reading is that the information which is presented by buzzer aren't reliable because they are getting paid for what they say, on the other hand the speakers refute it by explaining that the producers offer this job to those people who buy a product and use it and think it is good. so what the buzzers say to people actually is a true information.

The second point which is illustrated in the reading is that people may not ask a lot of question about the product because they believe whatever buzzers claim, Although the buzzer in the lecture claim that it is not true, because people usually ask a lots of question about the product, for instance price, quality of services and how long he use that product.

The last point which is explained in the reading is that this method extend a mistrust and dishonesty in the society because of representing exaggerate information to convince people, in spite the fact that speakers reject it because he thinks if someone satisfied to use a product and recommend it to others it brings more trust and good motion in societies.

Although the buzzer in the lecture claim that it is not true
Although the buzzer in the lecture claims that it is not true

how long he use that product.
how long he uses that product.

this method extend a mistrust
this method extends a mistrust

because of representing exaggerate information to convince people
Description: Check out books how to use 'because of'