It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Agree or disagree?

Nowadays, modern world makes a new environment with different technologies and it opens many new areas for investigation. Thus it provides new jobs for humans in order to progress in new fields. As a result, it is an ongoing matter about whether it is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs or choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Although, multitudes of people are believed that choosing similar works is better because children can use their parent's helps an experiences, in my view, it is better for them to choose different works. In the following, I will state my reasons for my choice.

The first aspect that is deserves to be outlined is that everyone has his/her own interests and different people usually have diverse trend and they want to follow their dreams. Thus, parents should not force their children for choosing their work, because having enough interest is an important factor for being prosperous in their works. For example, my friend's father was a teacher and he always wanted my friend to choose his work while my friend did not like to become teacher. Finally, my friend relinquished her interest and accepted his father idea, but, after a while, she could not endure her job's condition and resigned from her work.

Second, children by choosing different works find a chance to become independent from their family and this choice promote the feeling of self-reliance on them, because they find an opportunity for proving themselves to their families.

Last but not least, nowadays, different jobs are available which do not exist in past times, because these works are results of new technologies. Thus, children can find new areas and fields that are very interesting for them. For instance, the management in engineering and IT engineering are new fields which open new window for persons and many students are interested to choose them.

In nut shell, children have a chance to different new jobs and they should follow their dreams for finding their jobs. Thus parents should encourage them to reach their aims in right way.

The first aspect that is deserves to be
The first aspect that is deserved to be

and this choice promote the feeling
and this choice promotes the feeling

reach their aims in right way.
reach their aims in a right way.
reach their aims in right ways.