It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent's jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parent's job.

In today's societies, it is really difficult for people to choose a career. It has been said that parents are the ones who encourage children to go for a career, even some people say that eight out of ten will study the same careers as their parents. This is an interesting topic that will be addressed differently for each one. In fact, each one's concepts will be based upon factors such as educational, economic and even familiar background. When it comes to me, I averts this statement for some reasons.

To begin with, children should not rely on parents to choose their careers. Although, it might be good to work in your parents' business after graduation, one should develop his or her own projects. For instance, my brother is a good example of that. My parents were teachers and they always wished that my brother Ramon to become a teacher. In fact, before my brother graduated from high school, and decided which would be his career, my parents tried to influence him. Nevertheless, my brother disregards my parents and instead took Criminal Justice career. At the end, my parents realized that my brother was right.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be mentioned in this explanation is that if one doesn't like a career, them one has a huge prospect to drop it off. As a matter of fact, people who have started a career and then changed it for another career is because they were not sure that in reality they liked it. To be more specific, let me refer to my friend Jose. When he graduated from business school, a few months after being working in his father's company, Jose came to realized that he is no longer appealed by business. Indeed, Jose started working in other field that is not related with his major. Now, Jose says that he is regretted for not thinking well.

Finally, sometimes we should take our parents as the main reference to choose a major. Although, it is good to study things that we like, sometimes we should listen to parents and assess job opportunities that each career offers to us. Therefore, my sister did a good decision when she chose her career because my parents helped her.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I consider that one should choose our majors based on the things that we like, if not one might regret latter on. Lastly, children should always follow their dreams.

Sentence: When it comes to me, I averts this statement for some reasons.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and averts

them one has a huge prospect to drop it off.
the one has a huge prospect to drop it off.

people who have started a career and then changed it for another career is because
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: When he graduated from business school, a few months after being working in his father's company, Jose came to realized that he is no longer appealed by business.
Description: The word being is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to being
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and realized

The third paragraph is not exactly related tot the topic.

--------------------------------