It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay

If you want to bring up your children appropriately, this is possible with providing good facilities to children. Some people prefer to bring up their children at the countryside on the other hand; other ones would like to bring up them in a town or city. In my opinion, it will be better if children grow up in a big city due to its facilities and opportunities.

It is clear that, a city have more suitable facilities than the countryside. The first important facility is school which is related to children’s education. As we know, there are high qualified education centers in a big city that are provided to the children to upgrade their education thoroughly. Second, the amusement centers are the other important parts of children life so that; these centers have distinct influences to children life. These centers can be found in a city with high quality rather than the countryside. Thereby, because of the mentioned reasons big cities have excellent advantages such as, various entertainment centers and high qualified education centers.

All the parents would be able to provide so many different opportunities to their children by living in a city. First, we cannot ignore the effect of communication on children and their upbringing that can be provided by a city with high population in the number because, one of the first needs of children is connecting with other people in order to find friend and communicate with them for different reasons. Secondly, it has a worth to mention that, most of the children would be able to socialize themselves, indentify different cultures, learn to how behavior in public by living in a big city. In brief, except of facilities that a city has, it is able to prepare an environment to children to learn the ways of communicating and behaving in public.

To sum it up, except of different ideas about city or countryside which are extracted from different peoples, this is inferred from the passage that, a city can be a place with various facilities and opportunities that a small town does not have. I hope for a day that, the countryside will provide an environment with high advanced facilities to its inhabitants as same as a city.

a city have more suitable facilities
a city has more suitable facilities

a big city that are provided to the children
a big city that is provided to the children

Sentence: Second, the amusement centers are the other important parts of children life so that; these centers have distinct influences to children life.
Suggestion: Refer to children and life

Sentence: Secondly, it has a worth to mention that, most of the children would be able to socialize themselves, indentify different cultures, learn to how behavior in public by living in a big city.
Error: indentify Suggestion: No alternate word