It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Change is the only constant part of our life which comes from what we learn every day. In other words, learning is a reason that makes us differ from what we were in past; although there is some various channels which our knowledge comes from, all of them are important.

Generally spoken, we can divide all learning sources into the two most important categories which can be called experience and book. In the first look, these two sources seem to be two ends of the continuum but when we go through them deeply we realize that they have the same basis which is try and error or the experience itself.

Books contain multiple sorts of subjects which often are the aggravation of many peoples' works and researches, so that they are intent to be complicated and particular. In some extent, there is a little chance to be learned by experience. For example, some books are about detailed process of brain surgery which obviously is written for a narrow amount of people who are expert doctors. On the other hand, psychologists state that people are more reluctant to find easier way to cope with daily needs rather than complex or subjective alternatives such as what books suggest; in addition, our routine life is full of situation which we should deal with them by our personal method or maybe we do this just for pleasure.

In spite of the same origin, books and experiences serves us in different ways. One area in which the distance between the knowledge of books and experiences has been caused very arguments is workplace. Most of employers think that experience is the best way of mastery in doing jobs but new graduates from universities who have gained much from their books have an opposite point of view.

In sum up, it could be said that book and experience both have an exact origin which means that experiences plays an important role in our learning but it is limited to conditions which our personal experiences is enough to handle our problems or needs, Otherwise books can be helpful.

although there is some various channels which our knowledge comes from
although there are some various channels where our knowledge comes from

makes us differ from what we were in past;
makes us differ from what we were in the past;

which is try and error or the experience itself.

that experiences plays an important role in our learning but it is limited to conditions
that experiences play an important role in our learning but it is limited to conditions

Sentence Length SD: 13.551 7.5 //need to develop sentences smoothly