It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Shopping centers has been always thought to be an integrated part of neighborhoods to the promotion of ease and comfort for dwellers; however, their distances from neighborhoods often have been challenged by people. I believe that although supermarket’s existence seems to be beneficial for those who live near these centers, other aspects of such condition are mostly ignored by dwellers. I, to a great extent, disagree with this idea that shopping centers are built in our neighbor since markets will bring with themselves too many problems such as crowd, dirty environment, and noise.

First and foremost, the first result after establishing a huge supermarket nearby to consider is swarming a torrent of people to purchase their essentials. There is nothing worse than to come home after a hard stressful day, lying on your bed while you try to sleep but suddenly alarm of one car belonging to one customer of nearby supermarket makes you jump up of your bed. These kind of events provide nothing but stress, insomnia, and anxious for dwellers. Nevertheless, still there are some who tend to have such buildings in their neighborhoods due to merits such as accessibility to buy requirements; however, mentioned drawbacks take serious obstacle into account in front of them to make their opponents to yield such request.

Another significant fact which should be taken into consideration is that surrounding environment will be affected too much as the result of such decision. The shopping center is not only the one that is responsible for making avenues as dense as streets but also the one that ruins cleanness of environment. Just imagine if every one person out of ten throws away their trashes into area, after a while the area will not be the initial area before construction. Thereby establishing shopping center should be banned by dwellers.

Finally yet importantly, construction of such public building increases the possibility of committing to the crime. It has been said that “Always err on the side of caution!” If just one possibility exists on which construction leads to go up the crime, agents should stem the construction process. This possibility rises from this fact that the more the crowd gather in one place especially in financial purposes, the more the thief gather in that place. Since tremendous markets consider as financial centers, it is more likely to maintain such circumstance in there. So, dwellers should not allow doing this.

On the basis of points which are mentioned above, I am convinced that establishing a shopping center will be a big mistake. Had people deemed drawbacks to build a public center such as shattering silence, tidy environment, and security, they would not have embarked on having such part surrounding their neighborhoods. Is not that what you think right?

Shopping centers has been always thought to be
Shopping centers have been always thought to be

disagree with this idea that shopping centers are built in our neighbor since markets will bring with themselves too many problems
disagree with this idea that shopping centers are built in our neighbor since markets will bring with ourselves too many problems

but stress, insomnia, and anxious for dwellers
but stress, insomnia, and anxiety for dwellers

mentioned drawbacks take serious obstacle into account
mentioned drawbacks take serious obstacles into account

Since tremendous markets consider as financial centers
Since tremendous markets are considered as financial centers

having such part surrounding their neighborhoods
having such part of surroundings in their neighborhoods