It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Nowadays restaurants are considered as popular places because people care about their time and energy. In fact, today people have less desire to prepare food by themselves, since they can easily order a delicious food and enjoy it. However, a new restaurant will have both positive and negative effects. This essay will scrutinize both kinds of results and then a conclusion will be presented.

To begin with, a big restaurant will require some employees and it is preferable for its owner to choose some local people. By this way they can make profit of some energetic persons without less exhaustion of commuting. Consequently, residents can see the first advantage of this restaurant very soon. For instance, almost restaurants offer delivery service which is appropriate of university students as a part-time job to afford their life expenses.

Modern restaurants know how to tempt nearby people by their advertising methods. For example, they may offer less prices for local people in their neighborhood. Although, a restaurant very close to your house is counted often a chance, it can motivate you to buy more food and waste your money. Restaurants do not care about the ingredients they select and they just try to reduce their costs by using some cheap materials. Therefore restaurant in a region is a kind of enemy for both people bank account and health.

On the other hand, of course, restaurants have adverse consequences such as traffic and noise production. People today are strongly dependent on their cars and they cannot even go to near places with their feet. The more cars come to an area, the more air pollution air will have there. In the same breath, it is more likely to observe more car accidents with appearance of a restaurant. What is more, in this situation it is impossible to find a time to rest without sound of cars and people laughing. Some restaurants are open till midnight.

All things considered, however, I believe in weighing pros and cons of a new restaurant for local people, its drawbacks outweigh benefits. Because I care about my body and money I prefer not to have a restaurant in my neighborhood.

Sentence Length SD: 4.717 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.