Is it more important to be ambitious or content?

I think being ambitious is really important now a days than being content. In many situations being ambitious is regarded and many job interviews company or institution like to hire people who are ambitious.

First of all being ambitious means understanding that we have value and we can always become better. Being ambitious always gives us a new goal and challenges and if we plan good before we can achieve our goals easily rather than being content. For instance America is in one of the top countries. Every country wants to follow them and become like them because they have already planned ahead and they are ambitious they want to make everything better.

Being ambitious also helps us in making our future better. I think if we are ambitious we automatically start thinking what is good for us and what is bad for us. It helps us having good job and good future also and if we have good job and better future, our life becomes more easier and comfortable

To sum up I will say that it is really important being ambitious, without being ambitious,Our life becomes mechanical and meaningless. we should always try to improve ourselves and try to achieve high. It is only possible if you are ambitious.

our life becomes more easier and comfortable
our life becomes much easier and comfortable

Minimum 250 words wanted