it is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

I totally agree with this statement. In my point of view, gaining anything is difficult and it needs efforts but keeping it is more challenging and difficult than gaining it. Friendships are not exceptional too. It is difficult to find new friend but it is important to keep your relationship because in each relation you effort time to get familiar, based on this relation you trust to each other and finally you have lots common interests and activities with your old friends which is difficult to have with new friends.

First of all, at the beginning of the each relationship you start it as two stranger you need to spend times to get familiar with each other`s manners and interests. So you can not consider any relationship as real friendship that is rare of awareness about each other. The real friend is the old one, which you spend, lots hours with each other. So, if you want to find new friend you should spend times to get familiar which is not time effective.

Moreover, this close relationship between two old friends causes them to trust each other, so easily. Thus, you can share all your problems and mysteries with them. On the other hands, it seems difficult to trust someone who you know him or her for short period. And mostly we rarely will to share our mysteries with them. So it shows the importance of old friendship.

Finally, if you spend lots of hours with someone you will have lots of common activities and interest with each other. In this position spending time with that person seems more joyful. But by new friend who you are stranger with her or his interest and pleasure it can be difficult to scheduled good program for you holidays.

In conclusion, although as sociable person we need to communicate with new people but holding old friendships are more important because we effort time to get familiar with each other and based on this connection we trust each other in any situation and at last we prefer to spend our free time with someone who we have lots of common interests.

Sentence: in each relation you effort time to get familiar, based on this relation you trust to each other and finally you have lots common interests and activities with your old friends which is difficult to have with new friends.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to you and effort

with your old friends which is difficult to have with new friends.
with your old friends, which is difficult to have with new friends.

as two stranger
as two strangers

you should spend times to get familiar which is not time effective.
you should spend times to get familiar with,which is not time effective.

to trust someone who you know him or her for short period
to trust someone whom you know him or her for a short period

Sentence: But by new friend who you are stranger with her or his interest and pleasure it can be difficult to scheduled good program for you holidays.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and scheduled

but holding old friendships are more important
but holding old friendships is more important

Sentence: because we effort time to get familiar with each other
Suggestion: Refer to we and effort

No. of Grammatical Errors: 8 2 //Read a good grammar book.