Leaders like John Kennedy and Martin Luther king have made important contributions to the people of the united states. Name another leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Queen Elizabeth I also known as Elizabeth the Great or the Virgin Queen was an influential Queen of England reigning during the time religious and political. She succeeded in furthering England interest in the face of foreign threats and religious unrest at home. She reconciled the country in the period of suspicion between Catholic and Protestants by constructing the Church of England, the state religion, while invalidating war with the powerful Roman Catholic nations Europe.

In political view, she had the mind of a political genius and leaded her country through careful leadership by selecting capable man to attain her, such as Sir William Cecil and Sir Francis Watsingham. Elizabeth was a determine woman, but was not obstinate. She listened to the advice of people around her, and would changed the policy of it was unpopular. Her access to politics was serious, conservative, and cautious. During the powerful Spanish Arman set sail for England, threatening to make invasion Queen Elizabeth showed her real strength as a leader. She personally visited the troops at Tilbury and gave a famous speech and articulated her word included “I know I have the body but of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a King, and of a King of England too”, her speech was enthusiastically greeted as her troops.

During her time she made many great changes to the country of England. The most interesting part is that she never married and ruled England by herself. Many people look upon her as the greatest queen in England of all the time. The people of England had great respect for her as she had respect for the people. I love Queen Elizabeth because she went through so many trials and stood her ground as a female. Every girl should focus on her and see that we can be that important powerful as she was.

during the time religious and political.
during the religious and political time.

and would changed the policy of it was unpopular
and would changed the policy of it which was unpopular

Sentence: She listened to the advice of people around her, and would changed the policy of it was unpopular.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and changed