Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when grand parents were children.agree or disagree?

Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when grand parents were children.

agree or disagree?

Humans have always been used all of the useful tolls in their sorrounding in order to make a safe lifestyle. While some people believe that past mankind had better life than present generation, there are others holding the idea that nowadays, human has pleasure lifestyle. As far as from my perspective, present generations are living in calm and quit condition in that not only do they use from cutting edge technology, but also they have better communication together.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that people are benefiting from developed facilities and devices. As a manner of fact, they use from these new facilities to promote their condition such as individuals save time by doing work from the Interne. They communicate by email for invating their co-worker to make a summit or pay their rent online transaction and so forth. Also, they are using from public transportation for going to work or trip. Wherease, in past, people should use from animal for traveling. Additionally, they have better healthy policy and facilities present. People use of regular medical check-up to prevention from any unexpected painful diseases. Present generation use from reliable drug and surgery to treatment. While in past, childeren were died from infection or diarrhea.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that people have suitable relationship together at moment. In this case, most of the people are capable in reading and writing. It provides an opportunity for reading about different cultures, and then they are alluring to give new experiences from others for solving their problems. To illustrate, people are trying to solve global warming beside each other since some developed countries have far-reaching knowledge and facilities to help poor countries for enduring dry time. In contrast, we read in some memoir from famous persons, people are died from starvation because of drought. Furthermore, they have enough information from others, it provides a condition to make group work. Therefore, they broaden their mind by consulting and brainstorming due to share idea. On the other hand, past generations were not able to get a creative sulotion from a person in nearby themelves owing to lack of coherent relationship.

To put everything in a nutshell, present generations have more comfortable life than past reasoning that they have developed society for living. In addition to, they have suitable infrastructure for communicating together and use from others' experiences.

such as individuals save time
Description: check books how to use 'such as'

due to share idea.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

Sentence: Humans have always been used all of the useful tolls in their sorrounding in order to make a safe lifestyle.
Error: sorrounding Suggestion: surrounding

Sentence: They communicate by email for invating their co-worker to make a summit or pay their rent online transaction and so forth.
Error: invating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: While in past, childeren were died from infection or diarrhea.
Error: childeren Suggestion: children

Sentence: On the other hand, past generations were not able to get a creative sulotion from a person in nearby themelves owing to lack of coherent relationship.
Error: themelves Suggestion: themselves
Error: sulotion Suggestion: solution

1. Are you sure you used 'in that' correctly?

2. More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Look:

they use from these new facilities to promote their condition such as individuals save time by doing work from the Interne.

They communicate by email for invating their co-worker to make a summit or pay their rent online transaction and so forth. Also,

they are using from public transportation for going to work or trip. Wherease, in past, people should use from animal for traveling. Additionally,

they have better healthy policy and facilities present.

------------------------------
Suggestions:

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.

-----------------------------