live with my family for a long time or living independent. which you think better .

According to my opinion ,I feel better to live with my family for a long time instead of living independent. I like to live with my family. It is good source for me to get energy to do any thing. My family always ready to help me.

I like to live with my family because my family always give me a strong support.It can be any type like economical or moral. For example ,I never forget that my family was the only who helped to setup my new business when I faced the economical problems. My whole family come forward and collected the money for my business. If I am not live with my family then it is impossible to arrange the money to start my business. It is only possible because of my family co-operation.

Moreover ,for me the family members are only the place where I can share my feeling and tension with them. Because I feel it the family is the safest place to share your personal information. Whenever I get free I always talk to with my parent. They are always ready to listen me. Only this can be do by your parent . They are ready to give their own time for you. On one can replace their position for me.

Finally, according to me ,living with family is always provide benefits than living independent.

It is good source for me to get energy to do any thing. My family always ready to help me.
It is a good source for me to get energy to do any thing. My family is always ready to help me.

my family always give me a strong support.
my family always gives me a strong support.

Only this can be do by your parent
Only this can be done by your parent

living with family is always provide benefits than living independent.
living with family always provides benefits than living independent.

Slowly try to put more content.