Many celebrities, such as actors, athletes, and rock musicians, often speak about subjects or causes they feel strongly about. Because of their fame, many people listen. Do you think that celebrities make a difference in the world because they voice thei

Many celebrities, such as actors, athletes, and rock musicians, often speak about subjects or causes they feel strongly about. Because of their fame, many people listen. Do you think that celebrities make a difference in the world because they voice their opinions.

Nowadays, celebrities are respected by people. They have an opportunity to be guests in different kinds of shows and to present themselves and their opinions about subjects or causes they feel strongly about. Most people state that celebrities make a difference in the world because they influence people's opinions. However, there are some people who oppose. Furthermore, they state that politicians, scientists and economists have a stronger impact on world than celebrities. As far as I am concerned, I think that celebrities make changes in the world because they are adolescents' idol's, they have opportunity to motivate people and their opinion and are respected by social masses.

Firstly, adolescents watch television a lot. Furthermore, they enjoy watching movies, sports, shows and so on. Thus, they have their favorite famous figure they respect and they listen. Those celebrities became adolescent's idols, so they will strongly impact their behavior, attitude and world perception. For instance, some actors have drinking, gambling and drug problems, like Charlie Sheen or singer Justin Bieber, so they present bed image to their fans.

Secondly, celebrities may motivate people to work hard or to live a healthy life. People listen their voice about different subjects and causes. Moreover, they observe celebrities' lifestyle. Thus, people would copy some things they think that could be good for their lives or careers. For example, famous athletes will influence people to workout or play sports. In addition, they will influence young people to become sportsmen. Consequently, the nation will be healthier and in better shape.

Thirdly, many celebrities because of their popularity have a possibility to become politicians. In addition, because of their fame, people respect them and have confidence in them and their actions. For example, Hollywood star and an actor Arnold Schwazenegger became a politician and governor of California. Furthermore, his candidacy for a governor position immediately became national and international news, and he won election. Thus, he had a chance to make crucial changes in the people's lives and in the world.

To conclude, generally people believe that celebrities make a difference in the world because they voice their opinions. I agree with them, because they have wide intensive influence on adolescents, people's lives and the nation politic and fate.

they have opportunity to motivate people and their opinion and are respected by social masses.
they have opportunities to motivate people and their opinionss are respected by social masses.

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.84 21.0 // More compound or complex sentences wanted.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 371 while No. of Different Words: 180