Many people believe that parents are too permissive with their children nowadays Do you agree that is a problem Defend your answer

Many people believe that parents are too permissive with their children nowadays. Do you agree that is a problem? Defend your answer.

When the parents become too permissive with their offspring, the children tend to believe they could make decisions early about their life before they are mature enough and this fact creates serious issues for both, parents and children, mostly when they become teenagers.

I strongly believe that parents are too permissive with their children nowadays due to the fact that when the children become teenagers, they want to experience dangerous practices such as drug using, early sex life or driving their parent’s expensive cars.

First, nowadays many teenagers are drug and alcohol users. This a very serious problem with dangerous implications for them for a long period of time.. Drugs and alcohol creates physical and mental addiction. It is very hard to fight with such an issue even for an adult, but for a teenager might be twice harder to deal with such problem. Consequently, there are a lot of money spent through implemented programs, designed to provide advices for the teenagers and to help them fight against their addiction. For instance, in our city, the last estimates show that twenty percent of teenagers are drug addicted and this is an alarming fact that should be taken into consideration immediately.

Second, our children at the teenage start their sexual life very early nowadays. This phenomenon has serious consequences on their health and for the society in the end. Starting sex life early entail contacting sexual transmitted diseases such as human papilloma virus which is the leading cause of cancer, chlamydia, trichomonas and so on. Moreover, the girls could become pregnant too early in life and this fact could destroy their future and prevent them to continue their education. For example, our daily newspaper announced yesterday that there are more and more children with children in our country which is an upsetting fact and we all should do something to prevent it from happening. I believe the teenagers should have mandatory sexual education in school and the understanding of their parents at home.

Third, the parents offer their children expensive things such a car or telephone when they grow up a little. This is not necessary a good practice, because in many cases, the children do not know how to value these expensive gifts from their parents and also, they could damage them easy. In most cases, the children do not learn how to earn such things by themselves which could be a problem for them in the future. For instance, my cousin is seventeen years old and he received an expensive car from his father for his birthday. After couple of days, he took a ride with the car and he seriously damaged it. This event made his father think twice and realize that is was not an appropriate gift for a seventeen years old teenager.

To summarize, I believe that parents are too permissive with their children nowadays. They should think about their children’s future and should be more restrictive with their children until at least, they become more mature to be able to make decisions by themselves.

This a very serious problem
This is a very serious problem

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 509 while No. of Different Words: 232

And don't need two paragraphs for the introduction.