many people have learned a foreign languages in their own country.others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken . which is better ? give the advantages of each and support your view points

When it comes to the issue of foreign language, some people may agree with this statement and give us sound reasons for their beliefs. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinions. Also those opponents probably could provide us with strong purposes to support their thoughts. I believe that foreign language in our own country is a great idea because there are so many reasons support my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraphs as there are good reasons for both decisions.

First, for me i would like to learn foreign languages in my country. For instance, one day i saw advertising in the street that says there are many people want to share their languages from different continent, so i decided to. Take the chance and i applied to this community. I saw many different people from all over the world. i decided to learn the language that i have always dreamed to learn. So i met one Italian man who was also wanted to learn Arabic. We decided to meet two days a week for 2-3 hours, we spent so much time together, we had a lot of fun, and i learned almost all the basics of Italian language. Furthermore learning a foreign language is something beautiful to add to ourselves. It influences people's daily life.

Second, one-day i decided to travel to Italy for many reasons, one of them to see Venice, taking some courses that i need. When i arrived i knew how to say hi and how are you. This man helped so much to get over many difficulties that i faced in the street. For instance, when i arrived i knew how to say where I can find a bus station, and give the address of the hotel that i want to go. I met so many other peoples who were surprised how I can be so good in their language. At the first i thought those basics won't help that much, but i was so wrong. After a while my languages improved so much better than i thought.

Third, learning foreign language in the country in which it is spoken will take more time. But there is example that will show the advantage of this statement. One of my friends went to USA, she wanted to evaluate her bachelor's degree. There were many requirements that she needs to give, one of them is to give high score in TOEFL. She wasn't good in English, so she took a decision that instead of staying home and spend more time in learning English, she decided to join some clubs that she can meet people's to talk with and making friends. She ended up with high score in TOEFL.

From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw a conclusion that says, learning a foreign language in our country will be more helpful, people who hold the opposite idea may have the right to believe in that learning a foreign language in the same country that it is spoken it will be easier, but my opinion and other people's opinions are overwhelmingly too much to be ignored.

because there are so many reasons support my point of view
because there are so many reasons to support my point of view

Italian man who was also wanted to learn Arabic.
Italian man who also wanted to learn Arabic.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'I, she...') as the subject of a sentence.

---------------------