Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Homework has always been thought to be an unsegregated part of education system to the development of well-educated and intellectual students; however, what time, if any, teachers should emphasis on doing assignment? Every day? Every other day? Or basically, let go of it! It doesn’t necessary at all. I believe that daily homework is every bit as important for students’ present time as for their futures. Not only is taking time to hit books with classmates or alone valuable to building strength foundation in their studies but is also a step-by-step way to prepare them taking up their adulthood.

First, practicing day in day out makes possible a conception to become deep-rooted. There’s nothing pupils earn after a hard stressful day than to come home and review shattered-battered teacher’s lessons with rest and relaxation. This enable them to concentrate on whatever they read, wrote, or listened in classroom in peaceful non-threatening environment. One of my most anxious memories in high school, problem solving class, was when I entered to class without preparation. Teacher asked me why you seem such stress-out. I replied that I hadn’t enough time to solve problems. Over the years, now, I understand that the more you practice, the more you calm.

Second, coursework considers as a hidden eye of teachers to control students. Not until school-kids have a timetable gets in the way of their naughty behaviors such as playing computer programs or doing everything but studying will every effort of teacher parish. It has been said that “Good student is that he might have self-control” but kids all too often can bond themselves to a rule. Classwork allows teachers to: contain, guide pupils to right direction, drop a hint through their lectures, and expect them to give the point back. One of my first teachers in high school wasn’t into asking homework. In the promised day of exam, neither had teacher an appropriate evaluation of his pupils, nor had students a comprehensive understanding of what they learned. So, assignment seems to be beneficial for both teachers and students.

At last, but not least, studying according to teacher’s orders considers a practice to learn how to be committed to rules which is though exhausting but valuable for future. Scrawling daily assignments the student, at least, try to prepare mentally for taking responsibilities in future. That people outside high school have some codes, is a little known for students who never experienced adulthood; however, being dedicated to instructor’s guidance help students to: understand rules in school as a tiny model of society, get familiar with both encouraging and discouraging agents, and also get acquainted with how to stare down discouraging effects. Thus, even scrawling makes kids strength for their would-be lives.

For these reasons, I think teachers should place a higher priority on doing daily homework in students’ schedule.

Sentence: Homework has always been thought to be an unsegregated part of education system to the development of well-educated and intellectual students; however, what time, if any, teachers should emphasis on doing assignment?
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and emphasis

It doesn’t necessary at all.
It isn’t necessary at all.

homework is every bit
homework is a every bit ???

Not only is taking time to hit books with classmates or alone valuable to building strength foundation
Not only is it taking time to hit books with classmates or alone which is valuable to build strength foundation

There’s nothing pupils earn after a hard stressful day
There’s nothing pupils who earn after a hard stressful day

This enable them to concentrate on
This enables them to concentrate on

Not until school-kids have a timetable gets in the way
Not until school-kids who have a timetable get in the way

neither had teacher an appropriate evaluation of his pupils
neither did teachers have an appropriate evaluation of his pupils

Scrawling daily assignments the student, at least, try to prepare mentally for taking responsibilities in future
Scrawling by daily assignments, at least the students try to prepare mentally for taking responsibilities in the future

being dedicated to instructor’s guidance help students to: understand rules in school
being dedicated to instructor’s guidance helps students to: understand rules in school

Sentence: I replied that I hadn't enough time to solve problems.
Error: hadn Suggestion: hand