The more money people have the more they should give it to the charity to help more people

The more money people have, the more they should give it to the charity to help more people.

Generally speaking, different opinions occur in the question that whether the more money people have, the more they should give it to the charity to help more people. While some believe that the affluent should have more responsibility than ordinary people, others think that it is not fair to the affluent. From my personal observation, I agree with that statement.

First of all, capitalism can not make sure the wealth is distributed fairly, and the wealthy people should carry the obligation to help the poor. For example, capitalism can make wealthy people gain more money, while the poor is hard to reverse their situation. However, the effort that the poor make to earn money is not less than the effort that the affluent make. Therefore, people with lots of money should use their asset to help more people.

Secondly, peace is an essential need in the society, and people have more money can help people and reduce the crime rate. To illustrate, peaceful society has fewer conflicts and quarrels and it is a safe community. People take safety as their priority. The world is not safe if many people are poor. Poverty can influence the crime rate. In other words, more people are poor, more danger the society is. As a result, people have more money should use their money to alleviate the poverty and maintain a safe society.

Last but not least, reputation is critical and doing charity can build a good image. People care about reputation, especially the wealthy people. The reason is that people's self-esteem is affected by how others think of them. So it is not an exaggeration to say that doing charity can bring happiness to people. People have more money are able to use their money to build a kind image, and this makes them feel confident. That is, people have more money should spend more money on benevolence to give them happiness.

In conclusion, the more money people have, the more they should give it to the charity to help more people. To be more specific, people care about safety and reputation, so they should use their money to help people. Also, it is fair to the poor.

----------------------