Movie and TV programs made in your country are more interesting comparing to movies and programs in other countries

Movie and TV programs made in your country are more interesting comparing to movies and programs in other countries.

People often possess different viewpoints on whether Taiwanese TV programs and movies are more interesting than movies and programs from other countries. Based on my personal experience and observation of life, I tend to suggest that foreign TV programs and movies are more interesting comparing to movies and TV programs in my country, Taiwan.

To begin with, I always easily get bored and the movies and TV programs in other countries are funny because they are diversified. That is, foreign TV programs and movies have many different contents, so it is always fresh to me. For example, Studio Ghibli in Japan made a lot of classic animation movies. These movies talked about many aspects of our society such as the meaning of the wars, the importance of protecting our environment, and deep thought about human beings. I am excited about so many different topics and accurate insight into the society. On the other hand, Taiwanese animation movies focus on the techniques of animation. Thus, Taiwanese movies’ are boring because of lack of creativity to come up with different content. Apparently, Taiwanese movies cannot compete movies from other countries in terms of entertainment.

Secondly, I expect to be surprised by the ending of the movies or TV programs, but most of Taiwanese TV programs and movies cannot surprise me. For instance, the plots of my country’s TV programs and movies are always predictable. Hence, I can merely see the movie’s title and tell the plot and the end of story. That’s why I seldom get surprised by my country’s TV programs and movies. On the other hand, Japanese movie like “The Wind Rises” surprised me because I originally thought that the movie entirely focused on aggressive World War 2 in Japan. However, it turned out to be a touched story about a genius aircraft designer: Jiro. Therefore, I would prefer to watch movies from foreign countries.

Last but not least, learning foreign language is interesting, so those TV programs and movies from foreign country can give me opportunities to learn languages. To elaborate, apart from doing my English school homework, I sometime watch American TV programs and series such as The Big Bang Theory to learn English by interesting way. It is fun because I can learn a plenty of native English uses in the TV programs which will greatly improve my English speaking and writing. After that, I can speak English fluently to my foreign friends. On the contrary, the movies and TV programs in Taiwan do not offer the English environment for me to learn interesting English. Consequently, I am fond of the movies and TV programs from other countries.

To conclude, I feel like watching TV programs and movies from other countries. That is to say, due to diversity of TV programs and movies, expecting surprising ending and learning foreign languages, I would like to argue that I’m interested more by the TV programs and movies in other countries than the ones in my country, Taiwan.

to learn English by interesting way.
to learn English by an interesting way.

No. of Words: 499 while No. of Different Words: 213