In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

There is an argument on how families should raise their children. Some parents prefer leaving their children to live a random childhood and discover their own personalities. Others prefer to build and shape their child's personality. This is held true on whether a good manegable child would become financially responsible adult. In my opinion it is good to start learning from young age. It will be easy and joyful experience.

First, It is more easy to teach a skill or a certain habbit to a small child rather than to reshape an old person. Imagine a child as an empty CD that you can inseart whatever you want in it . While it is difficult to erase information from a previously loaded CD. I think when I will have babies I will teach them how to save money and I will do exactly what my parents did. My dad used to give me weekly salary rather than give me money randomly. I started learning how to be responsible when I was in primery school. I used to buy my meal and my favorite toy from the money that I took.

Second, It is more fun for children to learn and experience how adults live. Children always dream of being old and copying their parents behaiveour. Giving the child that space will enable him to search and choose his own way. For instance, making your children participating in house duties like cleaning,folding cloths, take the dog for a walk. More over it will be more influenced experiance, if you pay your children for that duties. They will learn how to work and gain money and how to be responsible in the future.

In conclusion a child behavior is and important prediction of how he will be in the future life. I totally agree with teaching our children to be responsible and manage their own life including money.

become financially responsible adult.
become a financially responsible adult.

is and important prediction
is an important prediction

Sentence: This is held true on whether a good manegable child would become financially responsible adult.
Error: manegable Suggestion: manageable

Sentence: First, It is more easy to teach a skill or a certain habbit to a small child rather than to reshape an old person.
Error: habbit Suggestion: habit

Sentence: Imagine a child as an empty CD that you can inseart whatever you want in it .
Error: inseart Suggestion: insert

Sentence: I started learning how to be responsible when I was in primery school.
Error: primery Suggestion: primary

Sentence: More over it will be more influenced experiance, if you pay your children for that duties.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience

Don't put the essay as comments for other essays.