In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

When it comes to the issue of learning children how to manage their own money at young age, I agree with this statement and support this idea for two important reasons. First reason: it increase their responsibility at a young age. Secondly: it will make them able to manage their living and future planning when they grew up and be independent. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding my point of view in the following paragraphs.

First of all, in my opinion, it is widely understood that responsibility gained from experience so when a child demonstrate this behavior he will understand its meaning and goals practically. For example, when I was young my father gave me a small coins case in my seventh birthday, at that time I had now idea what coin case is or what can I do with until my father explain that to me and told me to save one coin each weak until my next birthday and he will give me the bike I love, when my eighth birthday came, my father brought me that bike and he said that this bike coast him no money because he used the coins I saved during that year.

The second reason why I think it is a great idea learn children how to manage their own money at young age is to help them build their priority managements and their financial strategy and that will be a strong base and a way of living for the future. For instance, when I moved to the united states I took some of my savings to apply for my living since my past experiences makes me able to understand it will be a hard time to find a job when I move to a totally different place than home so I have to manage my money carefully, that strategy makes me survive until I found my first job.

Finally, numerous studies have been done by many universities in the united states constantly indicated that child behavior depend on the skills he learned at young ages.

From all what have been discussed above, we can finally draw a conclusion that says, it is a great idea to learn children how to manage their own money at young age as a practice for the future so they can be a responsible, dependable and money savers.

When it comes to the issue of learning children how to manage their own money
When it comes to the issue of teaching children how to manage their own money

it increase their responsibility
it increases their responsibility

when a child demonstrate this behavior
when a child demonstrates this behavior

it is a great idea learn children
it is a great idea to teach children

child behavior depend on the skills he learned at young ages.
children behaviors depend on the skills he learned at young ages.

it is a great idea to learn children how to manage
it is a great idea to teach children how to manage

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.