Our past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world around us.What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now?Use specific examples to support your answer.

Our past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world around us.
What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now?
Use specific examples to support your answer.

Yes, it is true that our past experiences shape our perspective about people and the world around us. The second time we are confronted with the same/similar experience, we have a set of preconceived notions and beliefs concerning the characteristics of the experience. A bad experience may conjure us to avoid or attack it. But a pleasant one makes us to readily accept it. This can very well go with the saying " A burnt child dreads fire". For the child who had a bad experience considers the fire as a very harmful thing and avoids any further contact.

One instance is about my close aunt who is very aggressive and constantly keeps nagging about little issues. Even a heavily patient person would end up fighting with her. So everyone including me tries to avoid any confrontation with her. So this behaviour of my aunt has created a negative perspective about her characterstics. So every time I see her coming to my house, I would go out and would not return till she leaves.

Another instance was that I used to be overconfident with my Mathematics subject. So once I did not study well for one of my mid-terms. But when I got my results, I had failed in the exam. This heavily depressed me and broke my over- confidence. Since then, I prepare all subjects with equal determination and importance. This incident greatly altered my outlook and changed the way I study now.

Another instance was concerning a close friend of mine who betrayed me in time of trouble. He was a very close friend and I had helped him a lot with studies. Once, I lost my college bag in the Metro Train and I had to prepare for my exams next week. So I asked my friend to help me with his notes so that I could prepare. But he played me down with random excuses. Since then I have stopped trusting him. This incident greatly changed my perception towards him. This also has caused me to be very careful about trusting any friends.

To summarize, as presented by my examples, our past experience are heavily instrumental in shaping our outlook concerning people and the world around us.

Sentence: So this behaviour of my aunt has created a negative perspective about her characterstics.
Error: characterstics Suggestion: characteristics

A lot of 'so'.

And don't just give examples, need reasons. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.