Parents do not understand their children as much as well as parents in 50 years ago Do you agree or disagree

Parents do not understand their children as much as well as parents in 50 years ago. Do you agree or disagree?

The controversy surrounds that issue of whether todays’ parents are not understandable as well as those in 50 years ago. Although some people are of the opinion that these days, parents have become over-caring, which prevents them from having understanding their children, others believe that there are many factors which have changed today’s parents attitudes towards this issue. I should mention that I belong to latter one for two reasons.

One of the most interesting facets of current discussion which deserves keen contemplation is that we are in the age of highly educated parents. Today’s children have more ambition to achieve which might be in contrast to what their parents want for their offsprings due to their endless affection for them. However, since parents have become more well-informed about children’s issues, they try to be both adaptable and flexible about their children’ desires. For example, when a child has decided to continue higher education at high-ranking university abroad to benefit from highly distinguished professors and carry out reserches in advanced laboratory, today’s parents provide some opportunities which facilitate some difficulties and hardships with their children to achieve their goals as soon as possible. The children might be permitted to live independently which will offer them valuable experience for their future in a foreign coutry.

Another noteworthy facets of ongoing discussion which demands more consideration is that today’s parents limit their expectations from their beloved children. In the past, parents used to be supported emotionally by children. Let me take an example of a newly-married child who lived in an old-fashioned family around 50 years ago. Not only did this boy have to stay with his parents even after marriage, he also must work as labor force for his father on farming field. This means neither freedom nor private life. The newly-married bride also had to take huge resposibilities for other family members of the groom such as cooking meal, cleaning house, washing dishes. While today, parents respect their offspring’s privacy to live on their own and choose their own way because of having perfect understanding. They are satisfied just by hearing their voice on the phone, they do not expect their children to meet them on every weekends; in fact, parents set priorities over their children’s happiness and satisfaction rather than those of their own.

To sum up, being in the most educated generation provides children with understandable and reasonable parents lowering their expectation from their children. I hope that children pay more attention to their parent’s demands and feelings even if they pretent they have no expectation.

Another noteworthy facets
Another noteworthy facet

Sentence: For example, when a child has decided to continue higher education at high-ranking university abroad to benefit from highly distinguished professors and carry out reserches in advanced laboratory, today's parents provide some opportunities which facilitate some difficulties and hardships with their children to achieve their goals as soon as possible.
Error: reserches Suggestion: researches

Sentence: The children might be permitted to live independently which will offer them valuable experience for their future in a foreign coutry.
Error: coutry Suggestion: country

Sentence: The newly-married bride also had to take huge resposibilities for other family members of the groom such as cooking meal, cleaning house, washing dishes.
Error: resposibilities Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: I hope that children pay more attention to their parent's demands and feelings even if they pretent they have no expectation.
Error: pretent Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to compare parents nowadays and parents 50 years ago.

The marks will be very low if you write the essay out of topic.