People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

Personal enjoyment and even doing things we should do are important part of life. Because balance of his activities would lead to productive life and even it will help our nation and world to progress. People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment- doing things they like to do- rather than doing things they should do, some people would agree to this; others would disagree. In my view, I agree that people today spend too much time on personal enjoyment based on two important reasons.

The main important reason is that the school children’s are spending much of their time in unnecessary activities. The school children’s should maintain balance of life in doing leisure activities and even studying. But nowadays they are spending much of their time in personal enjoyment and not doing things they should do. For example, when I was in my grad school back a year in New York, I was working on research on How children’s spend their time in present world, I came to know that nowadays children’s spend much of their time in playing video games and other activities which they like most rather then what they should do. When I was in school there were limited gadgets available like video games, iPads and Xbox. So, the main thing which children’s should do is study and only spend some time in personal enjoyment in order to live a balance life.

The other reason is based on the place where I am working right now. The workers are most of time watching videos or they spend substantial time on social media. People are not finishing their work on time and even what they do is not up to the mark. For instance, Currently, I am Manager of the finance company and I am not all satisfied with the output of work my employees are providing. So to find out the reason why this is happening, I told my IT guy to make me list of the sites accessed through company’s internet when people are at work. I did my analysis and came to conclusion that people are spending much time on their personal enjoyment. From that time, I have put restriction on all the social sites during working hours and very next month I could see lot of improvement in the output of employee. As you can see from this that people are spending much of their time on personal enjoyment.

In sum, though some may disagree, but people today are spending much time on personal enjoyment rather than things they should do. Not only children’s are spending time on personal enjoyment but adults also spend substantial time. Thus every person should lead balance life and should do things they should do and help in development of the world in addition of their own progress.

The school children’s should maintain
The school children should maintain

I am Manager of the finance company
I am the Manager of a finance company

why you use children’s?