Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to use printed material such as books and articles to do research than it is to use the internet. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Research is a very important part of our education. In order to learn more and in a good manner, you have to do some research in many subjects in school, university, and even in any project. Some people would agree that printed books material is better than internet. Others would disagree. In my view, I prefer to do research by using internet for two imperative reasons.

To begin, internet is most popular and available nowadays. With advent of computers, we can use internet very easy, any time, and with no limitation. Take myself as an example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor a...

and huge compare to books
and huge compared to books

Sentence: Moreover, libraries are not convenient because you have to search many shelvs and many pages to get a good information that related to research.
Error: shelvs Suggestion: shelves