Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Our city where we live is a very important of our lives. It is where we spend most of our life there and it is where we grow up and we have a lot of memories there. Most cities have many old buildings that refer to our history. Some people would agree that a city should desrtoy its old buildings and replace them with modern buildings. Others would disagree. Even though we should improve our buildings in a modern one to be a good example of the progress in the world, In my view, a city should try to preserve its old buildings for two imperative reasons.

First, historic buildings would add income to a city though tourism. because my country has a lot of historic buildings, the tourists are attracted oto these buildings and they pay a lot of money to come and look at them. Take my country as an example, I live in Iraq and it has many old buildings that have plenty information of our ancestor, especially in the north of the country, because it has a big city which is very old ad ancient. Most of tourists come to visit it and they spent a ot of currency such as they pay for hotel, expenses, food, and even transportation and all these add money to the government which is beneficial to our country as well as people who live there. In fact, other businesses open there because of tourists who need a lot of services so the govenment takes taxes from these businesses and a lot of dollars spend to improve our country. As we can clearly see, without this old city, our government couldn't collect money and enhance our city.

Second, old buildings are our culture so we learn from these buildings our history. In order to learn our culture before thousands of years, we have to keep our old buildings since these buildings are constructed by our ancestor. For instance, when i was in high school, i took a history class that taught us our culture and our history. One of a topic was about our development before five hundred years and this topic explained how people in that time struggled to live and how they adapted many ways to find food and shelter,so our teacher asserted that people in that time discovered first language and he mentioned that there were a lot of proofs in one of old building in the south of our country and many scientist debated about this ancient building. Finally, they found that there were pictures and lines that claimed this discovery. If this building was replaced by a new one, searchers wouldn't have had an opportunity to observe this fact. This experience taught me that we have to keep our culture by preserve our old buildings.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument explored above, I firmly concur to save old buildings and we can build a new buildings. All governments should deserve our old buildings because they are worthwhile.

One of a topic was about
One of a topics was about

one of old building
one of the old buildings

Sentence: This experience taught me that we have to keep our culture by preserve our old buildings.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and preserve

Sentence: Some people would agree that a city should desrtoy its old buildings and replace them with modern buildings.
Error: desrtoy Suggestion: destroy

Sentence: First, historic buildings would add income to a city though tourism. because my country has a lot of historic buildings, the tourists are attracted oto these buildings and they pay a lot of money to come and look at them.
Error: oto Suggestion: to

Sentence: Most of tourists come to visit it and they spent a ot of currency such as they pay for hotel, expenses, food, and even transportation and all these add money to the government which is beneficial to our country as well as people who live there.
Error: ot Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In fact, other businesses open there because of tourists who need a lot of services so the govenment takes taxes from these businesses and a lot of dollars spend to improve our country.
Error: govenment Suggestion: government

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Examples could be shorter.

Need to polish sentences. Borrow books from library or search online and learn academic essay writing.