Should your government place a tax on the junk food and fatty snacks

Should your government place a tax on the junk food and fatty snacks?

When it comes to the issue of placing a tax on junk food and fatty snacks, some people may agree with this statement and give us sound reasons for their believes. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinions. Also those opponents probably could provide us with strong purposes for it. I believe that placing a tax on fast food and heavy snacks by the government is a great idea because there are too many reasons supporting my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraphs.

First,...

and I can not effort expensive meal every day.
and I can not afford expensive meals every day.

number of markets that sealing it.
number of markets that are sealing it.
number of markets sealing it.

Sentence: When the government regulate sealing heavy food and add taxes, the sealer will make less money.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to government and regulate