Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

People in entire world strives hard to earn for their needs. Many prefer professional jobs, others do some basic jobs and several earn their living by running business but everybody desire the same – earn, earn and earn to able to live and give luxurious life to families and themselves. Among all these profession exist the athletes and entertainers job, who are not only responsible for themselves and family but as well for their nations. Every job is equally demanding, competitive but does everybody get better returns of their toils? It is difficult to comprehend, as it is very well quoted “human greed’s never ends”, but every industry and jobs has their pay scale fairly design for it. My explanations are based on personal and public views.

People involve in the profession of entertainment and games such as athletes are the people that have to face and tackle immense mental pressure of performing well for public as well as for their earning. Athletes and entertainers have to maintain their images to sustain in the industry apart from performing for their profession , as they are imitated by public in many ways such as somebody want to be like Tennis player Sania Mirza or Indian Comic actor Paresh Rawal, if they are found smoking or conducting any other misconduct can be harmful for public and their company that they are endorsing, name of their professions and nations they represents in the world get effected and probably due to this ,they are paid well as they do jobs with less authorities and bundle of responsibilities. Adding to that, they have to compromise with their personal life as well their families have to adjust with their demanding profession. Alike other job, athletes and entertainer cannot take leaves or live their profession to attend somebody’s wedding or funeral. Many time they are not able to be with their families, when they are most needed. Among all the jobs of the world the pressure of performer in front of public is immense so as their income should be also massively attractive.

P.T Usha is profound athlete form India, who has won several medals for her nation and represented India in world championship league and competitions. Although today she is retried but still carry her identity of India athlete, and many to be athletes consider her their idol. But the predicament and compromise she had to penetrate is not known to them. They also have to spend a lot to maintain their appearances, physical fitness and strength for their profession and we do not know how many lakhs are required to spend after their gym, instruments for playing, clothes, and on various other requirements, They cannot drive their professions merely on few gadgets and cladding themselves in formals so as they have to earn healthy salary to save, survive and submit their best performance at job.

People prefer their source of earning by their wish and interest and get relevant salary. It is said grass is green at the other side of the road – similarly comparing one professions income with other would be not pragmatic as all jobs are challenging ,it’s just few jobs ask to deliver more than others alike athletes and entertainers. Considering all the before mention explanation, I can conclude that athletes and entertainers deserve big pay checks.

but everybody desires the same
but everybody desires the same

somebody want to be
somebody wants to be

Sentence: Among all these profession exist the athletes and entertainers job, who are not only responsible for themselves and family but as well for their nations.
Description: The fragment profession exist the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exist with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to entertainers and job

they represents in the world get effected and probably due to
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and represents

Don't forget punctuation marks.