Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Athletes and entertrainers play a crucial part in our life. They are important because they are one of the people who have a great role in building the country and make it superior. In my opinion, I believe that athletes should earn a high salary for the following two essential reasons.

Admittedly, the athletes and the entertrainers have a positive effect on the society in many aspects. One of the main aspects is that they help to benefit the community economically. A good, well trained athletes play a significant role in improve the financial situation of the country by attracts people from a different countries to come and watch the games where this athletes are playing. Which is in turn has a great effect on bring a prosperity to the society. A vivid example can be given to shed a light on what alluded above. Last year, there was a big football game played in Phoenix, Arizona in United state. One of the teams called Cardinalls; Arizona’s team. This team has a one of the greatest athletes in the world. A week before the game, the people started to come from different states to see how this athlete playing in real live. The hotels was fully booked, the restaurants was fully reserved. If your work is fifteen miles away from your home, you have to get outside your home at least two hours earlier than the time that used to get. After the game was over, the news in the social media all were talking about the money that has been gained during that period and what the authority is going to use this money on. As you can see, this is a simple example how the athletes play an essential role in the community financially.

Second, the athletes usually spend a huge amounts of their salary on travelling, training and preparing themselves to be in a good shape and be ready whenever they been called for a game. This preparations need a lot of money in order to perform as they way they suppose to. For example; the football player was on tv last night, he was talking about how he have to travel at least four days a week to three different countries to play with a different teams and be well prepared for the big game. He is the one who is responsible for these trips. This is an example how much the athletes are paying in order to be at the level that we are seeing them today.

By the way of conclusion. In my perspective and the way I look at it, I think that for the reasons mentioned above.

in improve the financial situation
in improving the financial situation

from a different countries
from different countries

where this athletes are playing.
where these athletes are playing.

This preparations
This preparation

as they way they suppose to
as the way they suppose to

how he have to travel
how he has to travel

Sentence: ... where this athletes are playing.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and athletes

Sentence: Which is in turn has a great effect on bring a prosperity to the society.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and bring

Sentence: Athletes and entertrainers play a crucial part in our life.
Error: entertrainers Suggestion: entertainers

Sentence: Admittedly, the athletes and the entertrainers have a positive effect on the society in many aspects.