Some parents forbid young children from owning smart phones (cell phones with Internet access), while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch. Which point of view do you think is better, and why?

Smart phones are appealing devises that can open a new world in front of us only by clicking on internet bottom. These days even little children know how to use a smart phone and in some points they are amused by various functions of this new innovation. Although some parents look at this tool as a threat for their young kids, others are on this idea that children should be allowed to have a smart phone. As far as I’m concern, the second group’s point is more reasonable, my arguments are as follows.

First of all, no one can stop the technology progress rate and we have to move with it in spite of forbidding it for our children. Admittedly, parenting is not an easy job at all, but parents should learn that change is the only constant thing in the world, so no wise parents can raise their kids in modern worlds by playing old rules. This means that, internet is in every corner of our life and smart phones are highly interesting for anyone, especially for curious kids who want to know every things that going on around them. Therefore, putting rigid restrictions about not using the smart phone is not helping to grow better children, it only makes them more willing to have one. In one world, being in sync with technology is important for kids who are growing up in the technology ages.

Besides, there is no denying to the fact that parents should be consistent with their children in order to be the best friends for them. Otherwise, kids will look for a best friend elsewhere. When parents let their child to own a smart phone, it could be understood that parents know their kids’ need and interest. Then, it shows to children that their parents are trustworthy. More important, since kids are in a critical ages, they need to be monitored or controlled by their parents, although it wouldn’t be possible until children deeply believe that their parent cares about their personal need as much as they monitor their activities. So parents can be more in touch with their kids. In other words, it is a mutual relationship, parents trust and accept their child and he/she understand his/her parents’ concerns.

To sum up, smart phones have been an attractive devices for everyone, even children. This new tool has brought several concerns along for families with small kids, but the point is that smart phones can keep kids update, as well as help parents to build better connection with their children base on mutual trust.

Sentence: As far as I'm concern, the second group's point is more reasonable, my arguments are as follows.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to am and concern

who want to know every things that going on around them.
who want to know every thing that is going on around them.

in a critical ages,
in critical ages,
in a critical age,

have been an attractive devices
have been attractive devices
have been an attractive device

connection with their children base on mutual trust.
connection with their children based on mutual trust.

Sentence: Otherwise, kids will look for a best friend elsewhere.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best