Some people believe that in high school, boys should be in classes with only boys, and girls should be in classes with only girls. Other people believe that high schools classes should be coeducational, with students of both genders studying together. Whi

Generally speaking, attending a high school plays a very crucial part in our life wether only for girls, boys or both. Attending a high school is important because it helps us to improve our knowledge and experience a new things. In my view, I prefer to attend a high school for both boys and girls for the following two essential reasons.

First, it helps to create a friendly atmosphere between the boys and girls. It will give them an opportunity to work, study and help each other in an effecient manner. It will also help to remove any barriers between them. When you attend a high school for boys or girls only, you will probably going to have some strict ideas and thought about the other gender unless you start contact with them in a daily life. For example, when I was fourteen years old, I attend a high school for girls only. This is because of our strict culture, we have in my country. I spent four years in that school. I had so much fun with my friends. We did not feel anything wrong with us, we played, studied, hung out all together as a girls. Until, we graduated and went to the college, which was for both girls and boys. I had to go to that college according to my GPA. At first, I hated it, I was so shy, unconfident, and uncomfortable when the boys are around me. The reason behind that is that I am not used to deal with guys before. I did not know how to talk to them. After a while I started feel more comfortable with the existence of the boys around me. I started having a lot of friends as a guys. This experience taught me to not let me kids attend a girls or boys only schools so that they will not have this problem as I had before.

Second, attending boys and girls school will help to know each other more and adapt to each other behaviors, because each one of them has a different point of view. When you attend a school for both boys and girls you will have an opportunity to spend much more time with the other gender and you will be able to know how they think and behave in a various situation. As girls have always different point of view than the guys, and vice versa. For example, a few years ago my friend attend a high school for both girls and guys in a foreign country. While I was in a high school for girls only. One day she got into big fight with her english teacher because she did not want to do the homework, she was really good at the english class, she did not need such excercises. She asked me if that is right? I told her that was completely fine. while because she had a friend as a boy, he told her that completely wrong, she had to apologize to the teacher. As you can see how is the different point of view play a very important part in our life.

By the way of conclusion, In my view, I believe that attend a high school for both girls a boys way better that the other option for the reasons mentioned above.

you will probably going to have some strict ideas
you are probably going to have some strict ideas

my friend attend a high school
my friend attends a high school

I believe that attend a high school for both girls a boys way better that the other option
I believe that attending a high school for both girls a boys will be better than the other options

Sentence: This experience taught me to not let me kids attend a girls or boys only schools so that they will not have this problem as I had before.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Generally speaking, attending a high school plays a very crucial part in our life wether only for girls, boys or both.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It will give them an opportunity to work, study and help each other in an effecient manner.
Error: effecient Suggestion: efficient

Sentence: At first, I hated it, I was so shy, unconfident, and uncomfortable when the boys are around me.
Error: unconfident Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: One day she got into big fight with her english teacher because she did not want to do the homework, she was really good at the english class, she did not need such excercises.
Error: excercises Suggestion: exercises
Error: english Suggestion: No alternate word