Some people like to do only what they already do well Other people prefer to try new things and take risks Which do you prefer Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things
and take risks. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Truth be told, various people have different personalities, while one likes experience new things, someone else prefers to do usual deeds that already is proficient at it. Personally, I would rather to try new thing because of some reasons such as: first, this is my inherent feature that I could not get satisfied with repeating the same experiences; second, this, makes life more interesting; and finally, a large number of discoveries are originated from this characteristic. I will elaborate upon my reasons in the next paragraphs.

First and foremost, A vast number of people inherently seek new things. In other words, such persons feel a driving force in their mind that push them towards risky deeds even when they are aware of probable dangers. By way of illustration, I am now 26 years old, and it is about 19 years that I am studying, but in spite of many of other students, almost every year I changed my school before entering to university. In addition, I have studied at three different universities in about seven years. As a matter of fact, while I knew this fact that entering to new environments may be accompanied with a great number of problems such as feeling alone, being , unfamiliar with the space, to name but only two, I did eagerly, and I believe this is my inherent feature.

The second reason that should be taken into consideration is that even individuals who are not interested in taking risks believe that repetitive works are boring, and experiencing new thing is always fascinating. However, some people are worried about the results inasmuch as they never allow themselves to try them. For instance, when I compare my grandmother and myself, I understand that she has an opposite personality from this point of view. As a result, although she has lived about three times of me, her interesting experiences is only a few.

last but not least, whether we are aware of it or not, it is an irrefutable issue that a large number of inventions we see everywhere are results of beautiful minds who pursue changes and new experiences. As an example, if people in many years ago had preferred to their daily works without taking any risk, then human beings never would have experienced cars, airplanes, cell phones, computers, and so on. Actually, still there are a good many undiscovered facts that can be an incentive for us to get interested in seeking new things.

All in all, taking thoroughly all the above mentioned factors into consideration, this conclusion can be drawn that individuals may have numerous reasons to try new things such as: their inherent property, making their lives more fascinating and getting rid of daily tedious deeds, and finally inventing new instruments to name but only a handful. Taking risk is an inevitable part of any success.

do usual deeds that already is proficient at it.
do usual deeds that they are already proficient at.