Some People Like Doing Work By Hand. Others Prefer Using Machines. Which Do You Prefer? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer.

When it comes to the issue of Doing work by hand or using machines. Some people may agree that using machines to have their work done is better and give us sound reasons for their believes. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinions, they might like using their hand instead. Also those opponents probably could provide us with strong purposes for their believes. I think that doing work by using machines is a great idea because there are too many reasons supporting my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraphs.

First, in my opinion it is widely understood that doing work by using machines has minimum errors. We can trust the outcome of our work due to the fact that machines are programmed to do certain task in previously organized order. Moreover, we can update working machines so that it will maintain its integrity. For example, I prefer to write in a computer rather than to write on a paper because I have a program in my computer that corrects my spelling. As a result, my writing will be more accurate and also I can write more.

Another reason why I advocate the attitude of using machines is working will be faster and more economic. This is held true in big companies where working demands faster delivering of information and also faster communications. also it is more economics specialy when we are taking about larg factories that have high production rate and need to deliver products in accurate time. Even though,the initial cost of buying and installing new machines is expensive, using machines will be much cheaper than highering more workers.

From what has been discussed above we may finally draw a conclusion that says, people who hold the opposite idea may have the right to believe in it, but my opinion and other people's opinions are overwhelmingly too much to be ignored

When it comes to the issue of Doing work by hand or using machines. Some people may agree
When it comes to the issue of Doing work by hand or using machines, some people may agree

Another reason why I advocate the attitude of using machines is working will be faster
Another reason why I advocate the attitude of using machines is that working will be faster

in accurate time.
in an accurate time.

Sentence: This is held true in big companies where working demands faster delivering of information and also faster communications. also it is more economics specialy when we are taking about larg factories that have high production rate and need to deliver products in accurate time.
Error: larg Suggestion: large
Error: specialy Suggestion: special

Sentence: Even though,the initial cost of buying and installing new machines is expensive, using machines will be much cheaper than highering more workers.
Error: highering Suggestion: No alternate word

1. The introduction is not developed well. It should be simpler and straight forward.

2. Need to summarize the reasons in the conclusion.

Read good sample essays and check out their introduction and conclusion:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl