Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

With the growth of the population, cities began to expand and this expanding brings about some enormous changes. The cities become more crowded and polluted and on the other hand their Welfare increases and a lot of new modern Facilities have been added to the towns. Living in a big modern city with an Advance transportation system and a lot of good facilities, giant building, new cars and the latest technology, or living in a small and quiet town, breathing in fresh and clean air without the special stresses which are belongs to the big cities. I think it is a hard job to choose one of them. When I was younger I liked to live in a big and crowded city with a lot of people, towers and skyscrapers. But as I grow up and have more experience, my interest in big towns began to diminish and now I would choose the small towns.

As people got older the will be more concern about their health. A reason that clarifies my interest in small towns is that in small towns I can have a healthier life. The escalating of serious diseases such as all types of cancer among the people, which was the reason of two of my classmate’s death, is a major factor that I think being healthy is the best gift of our God. And as a result of that I prefer to live in a place with little facilities but free of stress, air pollution, voice pollution, electromagnetic pollution and transportation traffic.

Another aspect of small towns which I like is that the people are more friendly and intimate than the people who live in big town. In the crowded town people are always busy and in rush. The style of their life and maybe effects of the pollutions and the stresses in addition to the traffic that waste most of their time make them to be less friendly. In addition I suppose living in a big town is much more expensive in comparison to small one.as a result it’s easier to buy a big house with a beautiful garden there that is one of my dreams.

To summarize, living in a small town and big town both have some advantages and disadvantages and every one with respect to her/his Priorities would choose one of them and I prefer living in small town according to my emphasis on healthy life and friendly style of life in small towns.

the will be more concern about their health.
the will be more concerned about their health.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: