Some people prefer occupations in which they work primarily with machines Others prefer occupations in which they work mainly with people Which type of occupation do you prefer

Some people prefer occupations in which they work primarily with machines. Others prefer occupations in which they work mainly with people. Which type of occupation do you prefer?

In work places people are engaged in different range of duties. All these responsibilities are divided in to two categories, the ones in which people should handle machinery activities and the ones in which they are working with other people. Although, a large number of jobs require to basically manipulate with machines, I would rather have a job including working with other people. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, a considerable number of occupations deal with managing and conducting machinery processes. One reason is that some works are based on practical activities rather than controlling or managing. For instance, in production line of a factory workers should fulfill the pragmatic careers and work with some industrial tools and facilities. Otherwise, the manager of this plant never do such these experimental works directly and just govern the process of production. Another reason is that, some deftly skills and abilities to control the specific machines and apparatus are necessary to meet the requirements of some proficient mechanical jobs. Therefore, spending a great amount of time coping with some special systems would be inevitable.

However, I personally prefer working in a position that I am in communication with other people rather than working for long hours with some metal machines. First, I think that when I work with others I can benefit from their knowledge and experiences to improve my abilities. For example, there would be the possibility of taking advantage of beneficial experiments of an adroit colleague. Second, I feel more satisfied and happy while I am among other people and enjoy their company. Since, communicating others not only makes me experience different relationships, but also provides the opportunity of making new friends who can influence my life effectively.

Finally, it can be concluded that although working with machines might be an obligatory career in some jobs, I would strongly prefer to work in an area that I am accompanied with other people and I have the chance to interact with them.

a lot of sentences start with the subject 'I'.