Some people prefer working for a very large company that has several hundred employees. Others prefer working for a small company where they know all of their co-workers. Which do you prefer?

All the firms and work places can be considered in two main categories, the ones which are huge companies encompassing a large number of employees and the ones which are small and include limited number of staffs. Although working in large companies have some benefits, the convenience and helpful close relationships in small work places can not be disregarded. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, when working in places which having interaction with a considerable number of people is an inherent feature of, experiencing a wide various range of relationship with different people would be inevitable. Therefore, it provides the opportunity of acquiring effective lessons about your life in communicating with a lot of co-workers and managers. For instance, you learn how to put up with different behaviors and situations although they might be in contrast with your desires. In addition, you would have a great fortune of developing your skills and abilities. Since, you would be able to benefit from different people’s knowledge and experiments about any aspects of working requirements.

However, in small companies people have more chance to experience close and intimate relationships which contributes some pleasant consequences. First, people can feel more convenient and relaxed and consequently can work in a friendly environment far from probable worries and stresses related to large places not knowing other staffs. In other words, having kindly relationships and knowing about other employees and managers leads to reassurance about their treatments and finally self-confidence to conduct your career more efficiently. Second, having more peaceful and pleasant interactions with others helps to observe more eagerly cooperation between office workers. And obviously these keen team workings not only satisfy the workers who have always wished for a way to enhance their professions and meet their ambitions, but also influence the thriving of the company positively.

Finally it can be concluded that besides the decent effects of working in large companies, the appropriate circumstances provided in small firms should be taken into consideration.

Although working in large companies have some benefits,
Although working in large companies has some benefits,

when working in places which having interaction with a considerable number of people
when working in places having interaction with a considerable number of people
when working in places which have interaction with a considerable number of people

intimate relationships which contributes some pleasant consequences.
intimate relationships which contribute some pleasant consequences.

Double check grammar after essay writing.