some people say that the internet provides us with a lot of valuable information, others think that access to so many information creates problem, which view do you agree with.

The internet affects dramatically on our lives today. Through internet, we got a lot of information that might benefit or harm us, depending on the way that we use it. Some people believe that the presence of the internet creates many problems. They say that with internet a lot of people got harmed with the ease of entering to their personal data by others. I understand this point of view but I have a different opinion. I believe that the internet helps a lot of people and we can’t simply disagree with its benefits, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, through internet, we can access to unlimited resources. When I started my graduation research, I depended totally on the internet to get my resources. My research was about the last medication for hypertension and angina. If I depended on the library’s resources, I wouldn’t get a high grade at all. All the books on the library, wasn’t up to date, especially with this kind of information. One of my resources was from Japanese university, they had the last updated information about the medicine that I was working on.

Second, we could find many solution to our problems by searching the internet. My phone’s screen broke three weeks ago. I went to the company to find solution, but they told me that it will cost me $300 to fix it. I couldn’t afford to pay that amount, so, simply, I searched the internet for other solution. I found that I could by the screen from the ebay, then I could replace it by myself. That cost me $50 only, and I was able to repair my phone with the help of the internet.

Last but not least, with the internet, we could help others. Last week, my daughter had a stomach ache at the middle of night. I couldn’t take her to the hospital because I didn’t have a car. I needed to wait until the morning, when my husband would come back from his work. I searched the internet, on how to calm the stomach for kids. I found that we need to put them in a hot tub, or giving them a hot drink could also help. I tried all these trick, and it works. My daughter felt much better after few minutes.

In conclusion, I believe that the advantages of having the internet is much more obvious than the disadvantages. Also, it depends totally on how to use the internet, but for sure we can’t under estimate these benefits to the entire world.

All the books on the library, wasn’t up to date
All the books on the library weren’t up to date

One of my resources was from Japanese university, they had the last updated information
One of my resources was from a Japanese university which had the last updated information

we could find many solution to our problems
we could find many solutions to our problems

for other solution.
for other solutions.

the advantages of having the internet is much more obvious
the advantages ...are much more obvious

------------------