Some people say that students learn the most important things in life inside the classroom Others believe that they learn the most important lesson of life outside the classroom Which option do you agree with Why Use specific reason and examples to suppor

Some people say that students learn the most important things in life inside the classroom. Others believe that they learn the most important lesson of life outside the classroom.
Which option do you agree with?Why? Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, social life is in a rat race; therefore people must face to many disadvantages. Inside the classroom, teachers teach their students about the lesson of the school programs, and students might have some extra-classes for training personal skills. Outside of the classroom, there is a giant life that each student must handle with different ways. Therefore, the main lessons of life are learnt outside of the classroom, which is the way I prefer. This is because the realistic life always has many lessons and school programs are limited about time and information.

First of all, real life contains many things from easiest to the most difficult, thence; students can experience life by their own ways to figure out what the most significant lessons are. Real life is completely different from school, because at school, students are only taught about the advantage. They think they will have convenient life and students do not know what they have to face in the future and what exactly the most important things are. Outside the classroom, students have opportunities to be fail, that they can learn how to stand up and find out their own meaning lesson. For example, when I was at high school, I thought that I knew all of the most essential things. I was wrong. I myself knew nothing. I had to be taught by others from real life.

Secondly, students only have some hours in the class, which is one of the limited conditions for teachers to share the fundamental points of life. One lesson in class is about forty-five minutes to one hour, which is just enough for teachers to finish the current lesson. They do not have enough time for teaching the outside life. Moreover, they are teachers who do not have wide knowledge about everything, while their students might have variety occupations. Therefore student will need more important information to provide their weakness. For instance, I used to ask my high school teacher about my future job to fulfill my personal skills, the answer, which I received, was “ I am sorry, I have no idea about that”, I was disappointed, I must find it outside the class.

Classroom is not the place where can teach students everything they want, especially the most dominant things in life. Real life will give student specific lesson such as losing is more often than winning. School programs do not have enough to provide the requests of students. Each student has his/her ways, they might want to be doctors, policemen, actors, … and teachers cannot have big background information for all students.

social life is a rat race
social life is in a rat race
social life has a rat race

School program do not
School programs do not

Each student has their ways,
Each student has his/her ways,

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 430 while No. of Different Words: 189