Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use

Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Truth be told, how government allocate its money has generated a lot of controversy recently. By considering the salient points about how governments get a head start to properly invest money I will conclude that to subscribe to the notion that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology is irrational.

The main point here is that buying computer technology is not as conducive to improvement of a country as solving primitive problems such as food, health care and shelter is. As a matter of fact when a majority of population suffers from abject poverty and crave for minimum amount of food to overcome their starvation, having high-tech gadgets will only grow the disparity between poor and rich people.

Also noteworthy is the fact that concentrating on basic needs will provide sustainable developments. When a country has fulfilled basic needs such as public education system, it will have the capability to catch up with new technology on the world easily. As an obvious example is most of developed countries which have better standard of living and well-educated citizens of them are mostly pioneer of many innovative plans.

To omit from our discussion the fact that spending money on basic needs is favorable to all citizens would be an oversight. On the way to acquire the cutting-edge technology software developers or business men are the individuals who benefit the most. But, when the government endeavors to improve a basic demand such as public transportation it will contribute to all citizens’ convenience to some extent as each of them are involved in taking the fast and safe way to commute.

In light of this, it can be concluded that the most efficient way for government to invest money is on basic needs. I have no illusions that my claims will be palatable to all. Probably the most challenging part will be my preference to succor the poor rather than importing brand-new series of computers. Above all, I hope that this exploration can help to invigorate the advocates of indigent people.

As an obvious example is most of developed countries
An obvious example is most of developed countries