Some students prefer classes with open discussions between the professor and students and almost no lectures. Other student prefer classes with lectures and almost no discussions. Which do you prefer . Use reasons and examples to support your answer.

Education Plays an important role in building our communities. It broadens our opportunity to land a good job and it determines our succes. Some people prefer to have a class with open discussions with almost no lecture, others would prefer a class with lecture with almost no discussions. I believe classes with open discussion between the professor and students and almost without lecture is better than classes with lecture and almost no discussions for two important reasons.

The main reason is that, there will be more ideas on the board. Many opinions will be discussed. There will be a competition between students to support their ideas. For example, back in the days, when i was in the university, we had a pasionate chemistry professor. He was motivated and this motivated us too. His class had a lot of joyfull. It wasn't academic work only , but it was an open class, in other words, we felt that we were a teacher too by discussing our opinions in front of our class , no matter what we had said , the most important thing was how we can discuss and reach to a perfect concept. As a result , we benefited each other by this way, we broadened our view, moreover, we didn't miss any part of material and till now everything carved in my mind.

Another reason is that, better knowlege. You can get better knowlege and you can improve your grades by discussing every single things with a professor. For instance, in 2005 when i was in the Cypress high school, we had the history class which is based on a lecture only , but we didn't have good grades. Then , this professor left this school , and another professor took his place. His technique was based on the discussion made between the student and the professor. At first, i was frustruated by This technique , but then there was improvement in my grades, and i felt i had better knowlege. After several classes with hard discussion all the students of our class had significant improvements in short period of time.

In sum, though may oppose this argument that mentioned above, open discussion has a significant effect on students more than class based on just lecture without discussions, because more opinions will discuss and forto get better knowledge. Every one should attend a class witch is base on discussion rather than one with lecture without discussion, and i'm sure they will get its benefits.

had a lot of joyfull.
had a lot of joys.

till now everything carved in my mind.
till now everything is carved in my mind.

Another reason is that, better knowlege.
Another reason is that better knowledge.

though may oppose this argument that mentioned above,
though people may oppose this argument that was mentioned above,

because more opinions will discuss
because more opinions will be discussed

Every one should attend a class witch is base on discussion
Every one should attend a class which is based on discussion

Sentence: It broadens our opportunity to land a good job and it determines our succes.
Error: succes Suggestion: success

Sentence: For example, back in the days, when i was in the university, we had a pasionate chemistry professor.
Error: pasionate Suggestion: passionate

Sentence: His class had a lot of joyfull.
Error: joyfull Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Another reason is that, better knowlege.
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: You can get better knowlege and you can improve your grades by discussing every single things with a professor.
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: At first, i was frustruated by This technique , but then there was improvement in my grades, and i felt i had better knowlege.
Error: frustruated Suggestion: frustrated
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: In sum, though may oppose this argument that mentioned above, open discussion has a significant effect on students more than class based on just lecture without discussions, because more opinions will discuss and forto get better knowledge.
Error: forto Suggestion: ?

----------------------