Some students prefer to live on campus in a dormitory. Others prefer to live in an apartment or house off campus. Which do you prefer?

Personally, I prefer to choose live on campus if I were a student, because if we live on campus in campus environment we can be easy to learn. However others prefer to live in an apartment or house. These have benefits to students’ development.

From the one side, Students who live on campus can wake up early and have many friends. Campus area gives impact to students. Lazy students for example, could omit their bad habit step by step in campus because their university has many rules. Disciple also have a long time to learn about their subject with their classmates or their teachers.Moreover, The classmates can give good usuality to students and make them easy to understand. They can come early, get more knowledge after join in the class. Teachers can control them and made them discipline.

From the other side, pupils who live in apartments or camp can get around when they get bored after study. Live without their parents can make them become accustomed to live alone. They have many friends to accompany them when they need. Their society helps them to learn many things in their environment. They can learn to organize their time when they have to learn and when they have to sleep. The place where they live can give them many things and experiences.

To compare, students who are living on campus are more peaceful than students who are staying in camp. It minimizes incident when they go to university. Pupils who live in an apartment sometime cannot control their live such as smoking and cheating. Their circles gives effect to them to change their habits if they live in a University area they can change their habit. Therefore 90% human in this world can become different because of the environment.

To conclude, I choose to live on campus because I can have many good friends and make me change my bad habit and I can study hard to develop my education. Good environment also gives many effects to students especially who live in a university. They can know about their subject and minimize their bad habit. Moreover the classmate can help them if they have a problem about their subject and teachers can control them if they make mistake.

I prefer to choose live on campus
I prefer to choose living in campus
I prefer to live in campus

Sentence: They can come early, get more knowledge after join in the class.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to after and join

Sentence: Their circles gives effect to them to change their habits if they live in a University area they can change their habit.
Description: The fragment circles gives effect is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gives with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Disciple also have a long time to learn about their subject with their classmates or their teachers.Moreover, The classmates can give good usuality to students and make them easy to understand.
Error: usuality Suggestion: No alternate word