Sometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all. Discuss such an event in your life, using specific details to support your response.

Sometimes, it is claimed that life is full of events, if people found the right brick, they can raise their buildings; otherwise, their buildings will fell. Contrary to this belief, there are still those who argue that sometimes events that seem to going badly turns out well after all regardless where and how the first brick found. To a great extent, I agree with the latter group since I experienced my Master of Science project during which I had a terrible condition nevertheless it finally ended the best result.

First and foremost, lacking facilities was the first problem in front of me and my colleagues. I remember when I entered to laboratory; anything was not in there not even a simple optical table. In other words, I and my colleagues were the first output of my supervisor. In such condition which other students were concerned to write of their proposals, I was wandered among websites to equip our laboratory without any adequate budget, support, and attention. Other students told me by a touch of sarcasm in their voice, “What time will you defend from your thesis?” This condition was so hard for me those times.

Another bitter fact which should be taken into account is that my professor was not so mature to wrap up my thesis. I think of my consulter, when I wanted to chose my professor. He advised me “Do not choose a teacher without any output”; however, I ignored him since I had not any experience of regretting. During three years of my graduating, my professor had not any specific plan for my thesis.

Finally yet importantly, my grads were also so frustrating. Despite of other students who selected simple courses, I passed various tortuous courses with terrible and shameful grads; however, this trend became reversed unbelievably. When I was applied for job, an institute with related topic with my thesis opted my resume since I had a related project topic for that specific institute. In addition to that, although my courses were ridiculous, they were completely practical for their purposes. So, all those attempts got results.

On the basis of points mentioned above, I convinced that maybe people bear hardships for times of their lives, but they should not become frustrated since good days are coming.

Sentence: Sometimes, it is claimed that life is full of events, if people found the right brick, they can raise their buildings; otherwise, their buildings will fell.
Description: The word fell is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to fell

where and how the first brick found
where and how the first brick is found

I and my colleagues were
my colleagues and I were

In such condition which other students were
In such condition when other students were

I was wandered among websites
I was wandering among the websites

my professor had not any specific plan for my thesis.
my professor had no any specific plan for my thesis.
my professor did not have any specific plans for my thesis.

Sentence: I think of my consulter, when I wanted to chose my professor.
Error: consulter Suggestion: No alternate word