Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion."Pets should be treated like family members"

In today's societies, pets play an important role in people's lives. Pets such as dogs and cats are social animals that even can be educated in order to behave as a human being. This is an important topic that will be reflected differently for each one. The reason of each person relies upon factors such as social, economic and even familiar background. As far as I'm concerned, one should love pets as one does with family, based on some reasons.

To begin with, pets contribute with the development of children. As a matter of fact, the education begin in our houses. Therefore, children will learn everything that they watch parents doing. For instance, my friend is a good example to explain that due to the fact that now my friend is a veterinarian. Nevertheless, my friend told me that went he was 9 years old, he didn't like animals, instead my friend rejected to take care of animals. Though, this plight changed after my friend's parents instructed and instilled him the importance of animals to the people.

Undoubtedly, pets help children to be responsible. Even though, pets are time consuming, pets display love to people and teach one a lesson; this is to be a better person. To be more specific, let me refer to my sister. My sister was a bad student who didn't accomplish her homework and tasks. Nevertheless, my sister became a different person when my father bought a dog for her. Due to the fact that my sister used to take care of the dog, she understood the concept of duty and become aware that responsibility is the most important.

Finally, pets help one to relax. Sometimes when people are depressed, the best treatment is to share with a pet such as a cat or even a little monkey. In fact, when my grandmother retired, she was living alone. Because of that my mother gave her a little bird. Notwithstanding, this pet changed my grandmother's mood in a positive way, and became active one more time.

Finally, for the reasons stated above, I outright support that pets are very important in our lives, thus they should be treated as a family members. Also, pets teach children, and helps one to be active.

the education begin in our houses
the education begins in our houses

that went he was 9 years old,
that when he was 9 years old,