There is a disagreement about the value of information that internet has brought to us recently - mahdieh

There is a disagreement about the value of information that internet has brought to us recently. Some believes that it provides people with a lot of valuable information; while others think access to so much information creates problems. I agree with the first opinion and I believe the information is so valuable cause of three main reason.

My first reason is that internet has been made life so easy for everybody in all the fields from learning sports to know about essential health tips. Nowadays everyone use internet to learn skills that was so difficult to find before internet had been invented and gotten in the access of ordinary people. With this ability there is much less difference in facility to gain knowledge if you want so.

My second reason is that communicating has been made so easier in all over the world. You can hardly find a place on earth that you cannot have access to. You can talk to your friend in Africa being in America so easy that you cannot believe in distance anymore. With improvement of communication, distance within hearts of people differing color or nation has been nearly vanished.

My third reason is because of the ease that scientist had gain being aware of what had their co-workers find out or invent in any part of the world. They will not anymore wasting their time on what have been elicited or solved as it was a big problem before. Think of improvement that science theories that released in same time could get if the scientists worked together or completed each other’s beliefs.

Overall I agree with the opinion that the internet get people a lot of precious information because of making life for all the people easier, making communication much more common and making scientist's works easier to pass their knowledge to each other.

internet has been made life so easy
internet has made life so easy

Nowadays everyone use internet
Nowadays everyone uses internet

skills that was so difficult to find
skills that were so difficult to find

They will not anymore wasting their time
They will not waste their time anymore

the internet get people
the internet gets people