TOPIC # 55 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone.

One may say that our life is all about decisions that we make, although it could seem so extreme but it is true, we build up our future based upon our today choices because with each choice we eliminate other options. The question is whether we should make our decisions alone. Personally, I state that it is better to get some helps from others when we are about to make a critical decision. Two outstanding reasons exist to lend support to my idea which I am going to explain them in depth in following paragraphs.

To begin with, anybody needs support in specific situations like when one has to make vital decision. To clarify more, sometimes mental support can help people to feel more confident and find back their trust to them-selves. As well as that it aids us to throw away our anxious and stay more relax, as a result we can perform better in the situation. Taking one of my friends as an example, she had a problem with her boss and she decided to quit her job rashly, yet, at that circumstances she was not capable of seeing her choice’s consequences. Though, we had the chance to talk to her and make her convinced to think more rationally and make adequate decision. In one word, human beings need support and courage in specific situations.

Another thing that come across the mind is that no one is complete, all of us see the world from our point of view and in the moment when we are going to make an important decision, we need to see all dimensions. More than that, experience is an essential element to make the wisest choice possible. It goes without saying that we all have limited amount of experiences that cannot be enough when we face to a new or weird situations. As an instance, there was a time that I just knew that I want to earn a PhD, but I could not realize, specifically, all the options which were available for me. So, I ran to my friends and my boss who I was sure they have been through this process before, and it did help me and I succeed to make best decision for myself. Put simply, having people around is like you can see a problem from different angles.

Considering all above together, it seems more logical to make significant decisions by getting some helps from people who we trust them and know that they love us. In another words, sometimes we have to do that if we want to have better future ahead.

I ran to my friends and my boss who I was sure
I ran to my friends and my boss whom I was sure

some helps from people who we trust them
some helps from people whom we trust

Sentence: In another words, sometimes we have to do that if we want to have better future ahead.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and words