TPO 18 task2 - sohrab

TPO 18 task2 - sohrab

Many people believe that the students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. On the other hand, there are some other people who believe that the students are more influenced by their friends than their teachers. I believe that students are influenced by both of their friends and their teachers; however I agree with the second group because of some reasons.

First of all, I believe that majority of students like to be in touched with their friends because they are in same age; to explain more, students are looking for some people who understand them better, and let them to tell their personal things as a result. For example, a ten years old child can understand his other ten years old friends better than a forty years old teacher; as a result, the students are more influenced by their friends because they are in same age, and the same level of understanding.

In addition, students spend huge part of their times with their friends, friends in schools, for example, eat their breakfast and lunch with each other, study their lessons with each other, and sit in same desk with each other; as a result, they have more influences on each other. For example, your classmates is the person who you see him or her every day for many hours from morning to afternoon, you, as a result, go to school restaurant with them for eating your breakfast or lunch, play basketball or football with them in your school's sport complex, and do your homework with them; as a result, you automatically are influenced by them more than any other people like your teachers.

Finally, I believe that students love to spend their times with their friends who chose them because of some reasons. People choose somebody to be their friends based on some standards; for example, they choose their friends based on feelings, age, habits, and other reasons. To explain more, a seven years old child likes to find friends who they be seven years old too, who they are interested in his or her interests; for example, toy cars, and other reasons that they have in their mind. As a result of the sequences in friend finding, the people are more influenced by their friends because they have chosen them by their standards.

Overall, I believe that students are more influenced by their friends than by their teachers because of the reasons that I mentioned above.

like to be in touched with their friends
like to be in touch with their friends

because they are in same age
because they are in the same age

your classmates is the person who you see him
your classmates are the persons whom you see him

a seven years old child
a seven year old child